Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well, I guess I have a little catching up to do! Here's what I've been reading:



Rating: 5/5

Review: This was an excellent resource, and I highly reccomend it for anyone wanting to "go green".







Rating: 5/5

Review: This was a wonderful book about hope and faith in the absolute worst of times. I am so glad that I read it, and I highly reccomend this book to anyone and everyone.










Rating: 4/5

Review: Creepy and disturbing, but very good. I could barely put it down.







Rating: 4/5

Review: This was a very interesting take on the Salem Witch Trials, and I was intrigued by the fact that the author is an actual descendent of one of the women that was sentenced. The details were extraordinary, and I was completely enthralled by the middle of the book. I was right there in that time period, witnessing the idiocy and cruelty of those people. It was quite an experience.

1 comment:

Ladytink_534 said...

I meant to get around to reading The Hiding Place before it was due back and I didn't :( I haven't read Kiss the Girls but I really liked the movie and the previous book Along Came a Spider. I won The Heretic Daughter a few months ago but I still haven't picked it up.