Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching up

Well, I've fallen behind again. It happens every once in a while, and I do apologize for my delay. I have been reading, though. I just haven't been posting. Busy summer and all that. Let's see, what I have I read since the last post? I read:





It was an interesting book, and quite depressing at times, but very good. I was completely drawn into this tale of a woman falling into madness.


and:

This was a heartwarming book about a young woman who is forced to do something she never thought she wanted to do...be a mom.

I also had a couple of rereads, such as, The Traveler by John Twelve Hawks and Posion Study by Maria V. Snyder. I read the sequel to the former novel, which was called The Dark River. It wasn't nearly as exciting as the first in the trilogy, but it was interesting enough to keep me reading. I am hoping that the next book by Mr. Twelve Hawks will be better. Ok, so that should have me all caught up now. I am currently reading a sorrowful book by Alice Hoffman. I may need something uplifting after that. Haha!

No comments: