Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stormy Weather

Rating: 5/5

Review: What a wild ride this was! I absolutely loved this book. Admittedly, it did take me a couple of chapters before I was completely hooked, but once I was...wow! I loved the main character, Joanna, who is a powerful weather warden. She can control storms, water, and wind. There are plenty of other intriguing characters to enjoy too, however, such as the mysterious David. There are some wonderfully intense moments, a couple of very sensual moments, and a twist at the end that completely blew me away. I cannot wait to devour the next book in the series!

Book Description: Joanne Baldwin is a Weather Warden. Usually, all it takes is a wave of her hand to tame the most violent weather. But now, she's trying to outrun another kind of storm: accusations of corruption and murder. So, she's resorting to the very human tactic of running for her life... Her only hope is Lewis, the most powerful warden known. Unfortunately, he's stolen not one but three bottles of Djinn-making him the most wanted man on earth. Still, she's racing hard to find him-before the bad weather closes in fast...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this one when I read it a while ago. It was one of those "can't put down" books.