Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lagging Behind Again

Here are the books I've read, and haven't had the opportunity to post about:

Resolution by Robert B. Parker- This was the sequel to Appaloosa, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I may have to start reading more westerns. I love the camaraderie between the two lead characters, and the great John Wayne/old west feel to the book.

The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry- This was a wonderful book, and a very interesting subject (reading the future in lace). I was a little disappointed in a certain twist to the story, though. I don't know, it just kind of threw me a bit, and I didn't like that. Haha! I loved the locale, however, and I am very interested in reading the sequel when it comes out.

Probable Future by Alice Hoffman- I loved the locale, the characters, the unique "gifts" that each woman had, the family history, and oh just about everything. Haha! It was well written, fast-paced, and completely enthralling.

No comments: