Saturday, December 12, 2009

When Wolves Collide

Rating: 5/5

Review: I had no doubt that I would love this book, and I wasn't dissapointed. Elena is still one of my all-time favorite characters. She is tough, cunning, beautiful, brave, and even has a great since of humor. Her mate, Clayton, isn't bad either. As usual, Armstrong keeps the action going from beginnging to end, and adds a few intense scenes just to keep her readers on the edge of their seats. All I can say is, please keep them coming.

Book Description: Being the only female werewolf has it's advantages, such as having her pick from the Otherworld's most desirable males. And Elena Michaels couldn't have picked a more dangerously sexy and undyingly loyal mate than Clayton Danvers. Now their bond will be put to the ultimate test as they follow a bloody trail of gruesome slayings into the Alaskan wilderness.

No comments: